Email, Phone Call, Social Media Marketing – These are different ways to connect. Regardless of the new approaches of communication as a result of technology, direct face-to-face communication but there is still no alternative. As a sales worker, you have to go to the field and talk face-to-face.
Want to know the information in the reception desk, on the basis of asking for help. Knowing this information can gradually open up the possibility of new business. All sales calls are not so easy. But sales calls are very helpful for your marketing strategy. Keep these tips in mind for any sales call
- Do not ignore the person sitting in the front desk. Perhaps you know more or have more impact than you think.
- Use your first name when talking to someone on the reception desk. This is what many people like.
- Ask the receptionist if he can help you. It is possible to talk in a positive and informal phase.
- Look around, look good, any picture, award or any other important thing that promotes their pride and learn about it.
- If possible, ask the permission to visit the organization so that you can take care of everything else. You might have a chance to come in front of you while visiting.
- Introduce your prospective client to your other clients who work on the same service. It is easy to gain trust and add value to them as much as possible.